Overbit conducted a survey at the end of Q1 of 2021 with 3000 traders across 87 countries.
This in-depth analysis report covers key reporting factors on emerging market global growth factors, increasing institution adoptions, booming DeFi activities and a spotlight on Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
The quantitative survey uncovered and identified 7 key trading areas:
- Cryptocurrency and traditional markets
- Exchange onboarding
- Traders’ behaviour and trading preferences
- Tools chosen by traders and communities
- Different trading platforms and exchanges
- Traders demographics and psychographics
Here are some macro highlights from the survey report and find out why traders are placing their trusts in cryptocurrency like never before:
- Over 85% of traders believe that Bitcoin is a safe haven asset.
- 55.7% of respondents acknowledged that the COVID-19 pandemic had increased their investment risk appetite.
- 32.1% of novice traders acknowledged making no traditional investments outside cryptocurrency over the past year.
- 19.8% of all respondents indicated that they would allocate over 90% of their investment portfolios to cryptocurrency.
We thank all traders who have participated in this survey who have helped us to unveil crypto truths and trends in the midst of this pandemic season.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit’s website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.