Happy Easter Traders!
We have a special Crackin’ Easter Surprise tailored just for you on Overbit’s trading platform. Traders can look forward to redeeming a daily prize for seven consecutive days.
From 1st April 2021 0:00 (UTC+8) to 7th April 2021 23:59 (UTC+8), once a day, traders will be able to crack an Easter egg on Overbit’s live trading platform and win crypto perks!
Simply choose one of any three eggs to unlock a daily special prize to unlock some BTC/USDT or Bonus BTC!
Do note that the mystery prize selection refreshes 24 hours after you made your last redemption.
To top up the fun, traders who perform a trade during the Easter campaign period, will earn double Tier Points.
Enjoy the Easter surprise fun and happy trading!
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants from the United States of America, United Kingdom, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Seychelles, Crimea and Sevastopol, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to participate in this promotion OR create an Overbit trading account.
- Traders can only redeem one prize each day.
- The Bonus BTC expires within 5 days of being credited.
- The Tier Points expire within 90 days of being credited.
- The Bonus BTC is non-transferrable, non-withdrawable and is only available for trading. More information on Bonus BTC, please read here.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any promotion rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- By participating in this promotion, the trader agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses, and damages incurred arising from their actions.
- By submitting your personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit’s website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.